Monday, August 29, 2011

Ginny looking back….

 101_0556 As I watched my daughter Audrey with her new baby Ginny- it brought back memories of the births of my four daughters and the song that I remember hearing as a young mother. I am so proud of Audrey for all she has gone through- her joy is my joy! Now as I look at this new little face I will cherish this feeling as a Grandmother in years to come!

101_0567

          If becoming a grandmother was only a matter of choice, I should advise every one of you to become one…

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ginny is a very beautiful addition to your grandchildren. I can see why you are a joyful and proud grandma...something I look forward to someday!

The Thompson Family said...

That's really nice Donna!! Ginny is so special to the whole family! Give her kisses from us.
Carola

Dan Crossen said...

Tthat's one cute granddaughter you've got there!

Laine said...

donna, i'm soooooo sooooo happy for you ALL. My heart sings to see ginny's sweet little person in her mama's arms. Love, love love!!

Jennifer Nielson said...

Congrats Donna! She is SO cute!