For those of you who know us- our Anniversary rolls around each January and we travel to some dangerous place (Egypt last year) so this year we decided to stay close to home and went to Orlando! The evening of the 13th we spent at the temple enjoying this quiet time together. That night we stayed at the Wyndam Resort.
Sat. the 14th (our actual Anniv.) we went to the Kennedy Space center. The weather ended up being colder than we thought- temp. being as low as 37'
I realized how vast our universe is and how even more I appreciate this planet we live on!

We also stopped by Ron Jon Surf shop in Cocoa Beach- we used to live in Orlando from 1985-87 and would travel over 2 hours to get to this beach and then would make a stop at this store. Fun memory for the kids…
Happy 34 years to us :)
7 comments:
i remember driving to the beach too...Dad always played the Beach Boys the whole way or Jimmy Buffet. Good times. Happy Anniversary again. Looks like it was another fun trip!
We just had our tenth anniversary and went to the Carribbean for a week. We said more than a few times, "Look at us, we're Steve and Donna!". Happy anniversary!
Happy Belated 34th Anniversary Donna and Steve. You two always make your anniversaries special. Ours just seem to come and go! Looks like that surfer could be Patrick!
fun trip! the space center looks fascinating. happy anniversary!
Congrats!!
:) I think that statue was definitely modeled after me...
I remember seeing pictures of me with a big head of blonde curly hair on that beach, haha, but that's about it. Think I was still in diapers at the time.
I would love to visit Nasa again sometime. The Cosmos has always been fascinating to me, the infinite vastness of our universe, the beauty and distant violence of the stars, and the possibility that somewhere out there the aliens that would wear pillow cases at night and terrorize me around my bedroom when I was 5 are waiting... :)
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment