Monday, February 27, 2012

Have to brag…..

Welcome Aboard, Patrick Thompson!

After an extensive international search that included hundreds of applicants, Overlord Enterprises is happy to announce that Patrick Thompson has joined the ever-growing company! Patrick's cutting edge artwork, forward thinking, and enthusiasm toward making Overlord Enterprises a globally recognizable name put him over the top! When asked how Overlord Enterprises would benefit by having him on board, Patrick responded:

"I believe that I can bring the story of The Overlords to life with my unique vision, artistic talent, skills, and imagination, bringing to the series an extra oomph that will draw in readers."

His signature file also caught our attention, "I don't paint things. I only paint the difference between things."

Patrick's responsibilities will include creating the cover design for Book Three, caricatures of the main characters, webisodes, book cover artwork for our SelfPublishingInsight.com clients, and much, much more. As you can see, Patrick is going to be quite busy!

check it out at: http://www.the-overlords.com

News (email) came to my attention this past December- but with the busyness of the season I didn’t look at the website, etc. The cover is for a YA fantasy novel that can be enjoyed by readers age 12 and up (adults would like it to (quote from Patrick) his book cover is on: Overlords: Journey to Salvation. 

So congrats to our son Patrick- more great things to come….. stay tuned :)

2 comments:

Patrick said...

haha, thanks mom! That article was from a while back! I'm still working with them, but they are just one of my clients. I work mostly with mobile game developers these days, making games for iPhones and such. Check out my website at www.pkillustration.com to see my latest stuff!

Jenn said...

Cool! I told Travis about this, too! Congratulations Patrick!