WOW for the auto show and WOW for Patrick. Can't wait to check out that website. Someday you'll have your antique auto. I can just see you and your dad driving down a tree lined country road on a Sunday afternoon.
What a neat tradition to do with your dad. Kudos to both of you for keeping it going each year. What fun to look forward to. What a great thing for your husband to tag along too.
As the years pass, I am coming more and more to understand that it is the common, everyday blessings of our common everyday lives for which we should be particularly grateful. They are the things that fill our lives with comfort and our hearts with gladness -- just the pure air to breathe and the strength to breath it; just warmth and shelter and home folks; just plain food that gives us strength; the bright sunshine on a cold day; and a cool breeze when the day is warm.”
I've spent the past 40 years married to a wonderful guy named Steve- 6 children have blessed our home and currently 10 grandchildren. Now an 'Empty Nester' I volunteer as a Giraffe docent at the Naples Zoo . Of course being a grandparent is my greatest reward!
3 comments:
WOW for the auto show and WOW for Patrick. Can't wait to check out that website.
Someday you'll have your antique auto. I can just see you and your dad driving down a tree lined country road on a Sunday afternoon.
What a neat tradition to do with your dad. Kudos to both of you for keeping it going each year. What fun to look forward to. What a great thing for your husband to tag along too.
Looks like fun! Of course, daddy-daughter dates are ALWAYS fun! :)
Post a Comment