Saturday, March 17, 2012

My life is a Gift….

Once again I am reminded of the gift of Family and Friends…

DSC07086

Waking up to Quiche------------  made by SteveDSC07089

DSC07090   Birthday lunch at Cheesecake Factory ………

DSC07091 Kristen & Kathy

DSC07092

 

Melanie & Patty

 

 

 

 March 16th…DSC07094

*********** Stacy & Bonny 

DSC07096 Louise & Donna*

DSC07093 Marty & Jackie*

DSC07100 cute mailman/dog- salt and pepper shakers.. gift from Carola

DSC07101 flowers from Steve

DSC07103 Don’t you love this leather backpack purse? (Thanks Steve)

Also Dinner made by my parents and phone calls from all of my children….

DSC07109 Tried this new recipe for St. Patrick’s Day- Irish Soda Bread- it was yummy!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Sorry I missed your birthday lunch! Looks like fun! Thanks for posting pictures--so good to see familiar faces looking so well! Happy Birthday!

Janet Crossen said...

Happy Birthday Donna. I hope that you had a great day. What did you do? Did you spend time at the zoo with your giraffes? Did you go to a good place to eat? Did you go to the beach? Did anyone sing you Happy Birthday? Well, if no one sung you Happy Birthday, I will. Here goes.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday dear Donna.
Happy Birthday to you.
I wish that I was closer to you so that I could make you a birthday cake. Enjoy the rest of the day.
Janet P. Crossen

Laine said...

Every time I see your birthday lunch pictures my heart aches for "home". Soooo good to see all of the familiar faces and loved friends. Hope your day was as great as mine. :)

Amber said...

nice hat...how come you aren't wearing it in the lunch photos? ;)

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, again, Donna! It looks like your special day was awesome!

Smith Family said...

I was so glad to be invited. Its' so hard when we are all spread out and don't get to see one another more often. Times like this bring us all back together.
Happy Birthday to a great lady.