Saturday, August 25, 2012

Families Can be Forever….

IMG_0821

Taking Family photos can make one alittle crazy!

FH000031 We tried to be happy about it…

(Steve & Harrison) The mental process can be exhausting :)

FH000008 But it’s all worth it in the end since you come out with this creative family photo…

BUT WAIT…. THERE’S MORE….

IMG_0905 remember the famous ‘Alpine Slide’

DSC07827 Here’s Donna after the wild ride – getting 4 stitches in the top of her left ear (cutting through the cartilage)

DSC07828 And I got to wear this lovely “headband’ for two days (but at least Spencer was okay)

Moral of the story….

when life gets too fast- don’t forget to put on the brake!

Photo Aug 10, 6 22 21 AM picture courtesy of Carola ;)

 

5 comments:

Rachel said...

That last photo is classic!

Ashley said...

haha really cute n funny pics mom! loved it.

Jenn said...

Love the pictures! I once flipped off the alpine slide when I was 16, but dodn't have near the damage you did! Glad you lived to tell about it! :)

Patrick said...

She was riding down that slide with her head injured in that photo. But when I was taking the photo, I had no idea she was hurt. I just shouted "Hurry up mom! you're going soooo slow!" :) No idea, haha. Glad you made it down the mountain!

And then all of her grandkids made her 'get well cards' when she got home from the hospital. :)

The reunion would not have been complete without some real goonie adventures!

Angela said...

The photos were awesome! I am glad you are okay, what a tale to tell!!