Tuesday, May 7, 2013

It’s All About Hailey…

This past wk.end May 3rd- 5th was filled with activities celebrating Hailey’s 8th birthday and baptism!
IMG_0348 Welcome to DisneyLand…
IMG_0354 First ride- Dumbo of course
IMG_0357 Nick & G.pa were constant buddies!
IMG_0361 These girls love the Teacup ride…
IMG_0372 Nick was chosen for Jedi training- apparently it’s a Big Deal…
IMG_0381 Hailey’s own scriptures!
IMG_0394 Tradition of getting your ears pierced when you turn 8 years old!
IMG_0395 G.ma made a rainbow cake with pink frosting!
IMG_0403 We were honored to be a part of Hailey’s Baptism Day! She is such a delight to be around and is quite funny! When I asked her if she felt the Power of the Priesthood (7 men took part in her confirmation) she said- yah I felt the power on my head, I could hardly keep my neck up!  :)   
Families are Forever...

3 comments:

Philippe said...

It was a special and memorable weekend. We enjoyed having you both!

Amber said...

"i could hardly keep my neck up..." LOVE IT!

audrey said...

Wish we could've been there!