Sunday, June 2, 2013

Don’t Mess With The Best….

Time again for the annual Fishing Derby put on by the scout council. This is the 2nd time the Immokalee pack has participated in this…..

DSCN0020  Here we are gathered together near the Naples Pier… Steve was out of town so I recruited plenty of help :)

DSCN0022 one of my favorites- Chris who is almost 9 on July 4th. He is such a big help to us and does it without being asked!

DSCN0024 Jean with our 1st catch of the day…

DSCN0026 Manual got three fish… quite a happy scout…

DSCN0028 Adrian Ramirez caught two…

DSCN0030 I love this picture so had to post it- this is the Branch President’s wife from Immokalee with her son. She wanted him to get his photo taken with the fish and this was his reaction :)

DSCN0034 DeAngelo is a new comer to our pack and  lost his first fish but got a 2nd one!

DSCN0036 Manual with his trophy for the biggest fish at 14 “

DSCN0043 What A Crew…also got a trophy for Best of the derby(most boys)

DSCN0044 Perfect way to end the day ~~~

Hope you don’t mind me sharing yet another cub scout adventure- gotta love ‘em

 

2 comments:

Larissa said...

I'm so glad you found some helpers. I miss seeing those rambunctious boys each week. They are sweet sweet kids

Bo Browne said...

Looks like everybody had a great time.