Thursday, September 12, 2013

I passed…..

As I mentioned before in one of my last posts- I was interested in trying a new area at the zoo. So today- I finally passed off the test to the head ‘Boat Guy’

photo- Boat test at zooHere I am with one of the boat captains- he’s my driver. The head guy is seated on the boat ;)

photo (1) My actual ‘First Boat Tour’ I had one of the visitors take my picture! We go to a variety of islands which has either apes or monkeys and I explain facts about them….

photo (2) 2nd boat pic  Similar pose but you get the idea….

maybe if I’m lucky I can get some up close and personal pictures to share…

You’re never too old to learn…..

4 comments:

Cindy Cragun said...

Congratulations!! You look like you're a pro at it!

Amber said...

Wow! That is great! You will have to give me and the boys a personal boat tour when we come in december! :D

Melica and Aaron said...

Good for you! What a fun job! Maybe Kinsley and I can make it down to the zoo one of these days!

Smith Family said...

How cool is that. I want to be a passenger on your boat!