This past wk.end we were able to be in Utah for General Conference and to also be with family, plus Steve had a law seminar to attend on Thurs. & Friday.
As tradition goes whenever I am in Utah I like to go to Gardner Village since it is decorated for Fall complete with what is known as the ‘Gardner Witches’. I met Ashley there for lunch!
Ashley found this unique pumpkin to take her picture with…
Friday evening we attended Shannon’s wedding reception. This is Audrey’s former mission companion and roommate from BYU. We are so happy for her!
On to the Florida Tampa Mission reunion where we were able to see the Sumps (who served as a senior couple there a few years back)
Sat. in between conference sessions we met Patrick, Ping, Ashley & Avram for Mexican food at the Red Iguana and then ice cream afterwards…
Elder & Sister Kopischke at General Conference with us. The Kopischkes are from Germany, and speak fluent English. Steve works with Elder Kopischke often in his Church calling.
We enjoyed being on Temple Square, altho I didn’t get any pictures (hard when there is only two of you), had a Birthday dinner with James, his kids, JoAn & MaryAnn and got sore feet due to Steve and I both getting new shoes and then walking in them during Conference. As a final bonus as we were leaving to head home to Florida Patrick showed up at the airport with his dog Himo to see us off :)
No comments:
Post a Comment