My way to celebrate Easter this year was to be with ‘Sister’ Missionaries that are serving in the Florida Tampa Mission. Special permission was granted for them to be a part of this unique time during the last day of the Open House where their help was greatly needed!
As we came out of the temple the sun was setting. What a great way to end the day! Here I am with Sister Larrabee- she served in the Naples area for quite awhile so it was good to see her again….
ALL ROADS LEAD TO THE TEMPLE! I THOUGHT OF THAT AS I CAME ACROSS FRIENDS THAT I HAD NOT SEEN IN A LONG TIME. aLL THERE FOR ONE COMMON PURPOSE. TO SEE THE HOUSE OF THE LORD….
L to R: Elder Kopischke, Pres. & Sis. Anderson, Sis. Mary & Elder Quentin Cook, Presiding Bishop Stevenson & Elder Thompson
1 comment:
beautiful!
Post a Comment