Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Why Change?

WHO ARE THESE CHILDREN???
Recently I moved this picture from the upstairs
to my bedroom downstairs..... shortly afterwards
two of my children noticed and asked me where
it went- they liked it where it was! I of course
wanted to see it more... change can be good
depending on the 'eye of the beholder'

6 comments:

Amber said...

ohhhh momma!...why oh WHY did you post this on your blog!?! YIKES! HAHAHA..now everyone in the world will know that I once sported the 80's mullet!

Steve and Donna said...

oh but you were so cute and maybe they don't know it was you (ha). You've always been beautiful! :)

Danielle said...

Everyone had mullets in the 80's - you weren't cool if you didn't! I love it!

Sean said...

i lOVE this photo! I still remember them that way!!!

Laine said...

oops, that last post was from ELAINE, not Sean!

Smith Family said...

I am learning too fast about how much changes in so short a time (or so it seems now)! Noticed the picture was only of the kids from 'back then' not the parents! Melanie