The 1st day of October and I had to get out
my Fall decorations. I look forward to this
time every year. You can celebrate this
season in Florida- just gotta be creative!
I've collected quite abit.....
Fun decorations... the wooden pumpkin is
actually from China! Visited there when we
picked up Audrey from her mission in Taiwan!

Love the smells......
All my kids should remember this
actually from China! Visited there when we
picked up Audrey from her mission in Taiwan!
Love the smells......
funny witch! Seems I have to repair
her every year!
(Steve & Donna)
Oct. 98
Hope you have fun this month- looking forward to visits with our grandkids so we'll
have more pictures to share of pumpkins, witches, cute kids and more!
6 comments:
Seeing all your fun stuff makes me excited to get my things out too! October will be a fun month. Enjoy!
love that pic of the two of you! so much fun! i think i vaguely remember your cruella costume... along with the cow costume...im seeing a trend of black and white spots :)
I remember those costumes! I decorated for fall/Halloween yesterday, too! I love everything about fall--especially that I got to decorate with the wondows open yesterday! My favorite thing is finally getting to burn my pumpkin pie yankee candles--I only bring them out at this time of year! :)
I love the decorations!
This is my first fall in Florida and it is an adjustment, but your blog put me in the mood. I think I will get my decorations out too.
This is my first fall in Florida and it's not very fun so far. But your blog put me in the mood and I think I'll get my decorations out too. Thanks for the inspiration.
And, fabulous costume!
Post a Comment