Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Breakfast of champions...

During the Christmas holidays we took turns making a special breakfast!



Grandma and Grandpa made biscuits and gravy.


Donna tried Ebelskivers for the first time.

Audrey and Dan made German pancakes!

Steve and Andrea whipped up a mean Quiche!

Ashley & Clint created vanilla & strawberry blintzs..

3 comments:

The Thompson Family said...

Phil got really excited with the Quiche!!! I really like the Ebelskivers. You guys really had good food during Christmas time :)

lisa said...

what a GREAT idea! that looks like so much fun! ive got to be honest, i've never even heard of ebelskivers... maybe you should post a recipe for them :)

missliss5/Melissa said...

Look at you!!!! All of that TASTY food! And I'm thrilled to pieces to know someone else has fallen for Ebelskivers! I swear they are my VERY favorite! Where did you get the pan?