of Bethlehem
the scriptures comes alive as you visit in the
actual area the events took place. Our guide
was Steven Rona- he is a member of our church
and grew up in Israel, we were very fortunate
to have him without a tour group- just the
three of us. I will put several posts so here is
the first!
6 comments:
wow mom! one place I've always wanted to go was the Garden of Gethsemane? Did you go there? Definitely a trip of a lifetime! I am so jealous!
absolutely incredible!
Wow! All these posts are beautiful! Very exciting--good for you!
Wow, these posts are terrific! I am pumped for you guys!
Looks like it was a really fun trip! How about taking me next time (maybe not for the Anniversary part though)...hehe. I really want to sit on a camel!
What an exciting trip! Funny thing - my mom is headed on a trip there in the next few days!
Post a Comment