Saturday, February 20, 2010

The rest of the visit...

Since it was too chilly for a boat ride- we
decided it would be perfect weather for a
trip to Jungle Larry's- this is what it was
called before the name was changed to
'Naples Zoo' and even got
G.pa Wampler to go.....
Donna, Steve, Nate, G.pa, Spencer & Ben
(Amber taking the picture)
Nate & G.ma riding a camel (I must like it)
this is now featured at the 'zoo'

while babysitting Nate & G.ma
decided to pick tangerines!

Looking good!

Night before leaving- pizza and games at
Audrey & Dan's in Davie (near Ft. Lauderdale)

3 comments:

The Thompson Family said...

Wow...the zoo has a camel ride? Cool!! Was Nate scared? He looks really happy on it! :)
I really wish we could see Ben and Amber's family before they go :)

Amber said...

we had a great time! Nate keeps asking if we can go again. :)

Mommy Xn said...

Donna, this is Janet Crossen. I really enjoy your blog. I just want you to know that I am a regular reader. So is my daughter Emily. Emily says that through your blog, she keeps up with her brother. All I can say is that I want to go to Israel. You do a great job at blogging. Janet.