Friday, March 12, 2010

Serendipity...

When I came home from my morning walk
I found to my surprise that my bed had
been made! Andrea stopped in after Seminary and before
school and did this 'service' for her mother!
I do 'Count my Blessings'

5 comments:

Smith Family said...

Awesome! Actions speak volumes! The note was the finishing touch. Kids do the most amazing simple things that just melt our hearts - even when they are teenagers.

Alicia said...

Thats SOOOO sweet. She must have a great example to follow.

Kellye said...

That is so cute! She is such a beautiful young woman...just like her mom!

Clark Family said...

Yes she is a good girl! but I love your bed! What a fun post to show the insider view of your home --the red quilt and pillows are my favorite! see you tomorrow!!

The Thompson Family said...

Wow!!! Good job Andrea!! That's so nice of her. Who said that teenagers are that bad??!!? ;)