Christie brought over this special
cake and I finally cut it- only
because she told me to!
ahh yes.... getting older but it's much more
fun when you can share it with friends! Thanks
to my mom for organizing this fun birthday
lunch at Jason's Deli....
(hi to Ashley & Tara)
Kristen- we go way back- thanks for all those
piano lessons- esp. when my kids didn't practice!
Jenifer(with one n) gets the award for
driving the farthest...piano lessons- esp. when my kids didn't practice!
5 comments:
Very happy birthday to you!
It looks like you had a lot of fun!!! I love your hair style. Looking good Donna! :)
Love,
Carola
Again, (cause I didn't get to sing to you, assuming they did at lunch!) Happy, Happy Birthday! Donna dear! Happy days will come to you all year. If I had one wish then it would be - a Happy, Happy Birthday to you from me!
Wow! What a great birthday you must have had. Family & Friends make is SO worthwhile. I still can't believe you know Candace. She's such a wonderful person to have around and you're SO lucky to have her in Florida!!!!
Awww....I want to be there! So many people I love!! Please tell Kristen hello for me!
Post a Comment