Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Heavenly Retreat....

We finally got to visit the Eaglestons
in Huntsville, Ut. We fell in love with
their Standard poodle- Ruby! Andrea loves dogs!
We arrived to a winter wonderland!

Brooke & Chuck serving dinner-
yummy vegetables and buffalo steak!

Terry & Donna have known each other for
23 years- we love being G.ma's!

Emily loves cats and at this house there was
five of them...


Steve decided a snowman had to be built and
so here is the almost finished product...
(notice the plastice bags on Hailey's feet?)


ahh.... the masterpiece! The rest
of the help left :)

5 comments:

lisa said...

i am so very jealous!!!! glad you guys had a good time!

Amber said...

Wow..I didn't know Dad even remembered how to biult a snowman after all these years in FL! ;)

missliss5/Melissa said...

All this CRAZY snow in Utah! Glad you had a fun trip!

Smith Family said...

You guys get around! And have lots of fun. I was in UT the week after you. It was 6 degrees in Heber where I was staying and then I came back to 82 degrees in Florida.

Jenn said...

Looks like fun...the Eagleston's all look great! Glad you were able to catch up!