My friend Cindy Cragun (first one on the left)
just got called to be the Relief Society Pres. in her
ward in CA. We met in Florida when her husband was
a Bishop. We became fast friends and both love to
scrapbook. We've done quite a few things together
and hope to do more (even with our distance apart).
The picture below is quite amazing to me- the whole
presidency has twins and each one has a boy/girl set.
This has to be a record of some sort.
I'm sure there will be twin talk....
Best of luck- Cindy! ")
4 comments:
This really is unusual! It is fun just knowing we can all relate to each other on another level!
Dan's sister here:
When we blessed my son, Triplet Mom joked that nobody else in the ward should sit in the middle benches that day (for fear multiples might be contagious). My twin brothers were there, my twin nieces, and my twin uncles. (William's aunts didn't come, nor did my uncles), but triplets sat behind us, as did the Bishop's twins, the RS president's twins, my fellow nursery leader's girl twins (we had three sets of multiples in nursery at that time), and my visiting teachees boy twins. Unfortunately, The Alemain set didn't make it that day. But I think 8 sets of multiples was quite enough.
How funny! Glad I'm not in that group, though. I know Heavenly Father knew what He was doing when He sent me only one at a time!!! :)
What a riot!
Post a Comment