ummm...I am speechless. Have you ever heard of a little thing called a VCR or even TIVO? hahaha I can't believe you stayed up to watch it?! Great pics though...hahaha
As the years pass, I am coming more and more to understand that it is the common, everyday blessings of our common everyday lives for which we should be particularly grateful. They are the things that fill our lives with comfort and our hearts with gladness -- just the pure air to breathe and the strength to breath it; just warmth and shelter and home folks; just plain food that gives us strength; the bright sunshine on a cold day; and a cool breeze when the day is warm.”
I've spent the past 40 years married to a wonderful guy named Steve- 6 children have blessed our home and currently 10 grandchildren. Now an 'Empty Nester' I volunteer as a Giraffe docent at the Naples Zoo . Of course being a grandparent is my greatest reward!
7 comments:
ummm...I am speechless. Have you ever heard of a little thing called a VCR or even TIVO? hahaha I can't believe you stayed up to watch it?! Great pics though...hahaha
LOVE this post! We were up at 4:30 (well...mom and I were. I got the girls up at 5:45). Didn't you LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her dress?!?
yes- we are crazy Amber! But wanted to witness the 'real thing'
I did anyway :) Carola supported me in the decision (hah).
Decadent food and accessories are the only way to go when pulling an all nighter. You two girls are my kind of royal watching sisters!
awesome! those treats looked delectable and i love the veil! how fun
What a riot!! You are too fun.
awesomeness
Post a Comment