Donna (G.ma T.) Audrey (mom), Marty (G.G.ma Wampler) and Virginia Mae- visiting Nauvoo!
another stop in Provo, UT. to see G. G.ma JoAn Thompson…
We feel very blessed to have two great grandmas in our family. We know Ginny is ‘basking in love’
Donna (G.ma T.) Audrey (mom), Marty (G.G.ma Wampler) and Virginia Mae- visiting Nauvoo!
another stop in Provo, UT. to see G. G.ma JoAn Thompson…
We feel very blessed to have two great grandmas in our family. We know Ginny is ‘basking in love’
5 comments:
These pictures are priceless! So cute :)
Thank you Donna for sharing. That's truly special having four generation pictures
If there was a like button, I would have pushed it. Very nice! Janet
Good Morning Donna, Thanks for sharing the latest pictures. You look so good and so happy to see my little sister doing well.
So excited for Audrey and Dan! I was hoping you'd have a grandchild close by, but I guess not. I guess you'll be racking up even more frequent flier miles! :)
Post a Comment