This is a disclaimer for my title- whenever I say this phrase I think of this: when we were in France with Amber’s family visiting Disneyland Paris- we were in the hotel lobby and some parents were looking for their daughter- she was sitting happily on one of the characters and across the way this man started walking towards us- yelling at the top of his voice- WHERE HAVE YOU BEEEEN? Imagine this in a British accent and holding it out. Apparently we were in his path- I was even scared and so the whole lobby came to a dead halt while he proceeded to yell at her and then the mother started. We felt so sorry for this little girl. WHY AM I TELLING YOU THIS- because now you can see where we have been is alot nicer :)
After leaving Audrey, Dan & Ginny in WA. my next stop was in Provo, UT. to meet Steve for mtgs.
visiting with Cosmo right before the Central Florida game at an Alumni dinner!
This was Scotty’s first game-James & Sheryl’s son and he was enjoying it!
Back again a week later for the Homecoming events- Steve pelting Andrea and I with candy!
On Saturday we got together at our condo for an inside picnic lunch with Bill and James’ families. It was too cold to have outside!
We have a tradition of going to Gardner villiage. . .
Andrea and Donna posing with the witches !
Really fun place for fall. . .
One last game playing San Jose State- it was a late one and we didn’t get home till 11:30 p.m. but we won! Now we are back in Naples and it feels great to be home!
8 comments:
now that you're home you can add Ginny to your righthand column on the blog
your blog is fun. If I could just get my scrap books caught up( 15 years behind) I might think of this.
you have been a very busy lady! I'm sure audrey and dan were so thankful to have your help with the move... not that you could resist such a cute little babe :)
Donna, Glad you and Steve are safe at home. Funny, what happined with the little girl.
Thanks for sharing story and Pictures. Gayle:)
What beautiful pictures! I miss fall in Provo! Glad you could make it to a couple of games...even more glad the Cougars won!
Donna - Good to hear they made it to Washington safely. You've had quite the trip being here there and everywhere. Such a cute picture of the baby on the right side of the screen. Nice autumn pictures from Provo. Here in New Mexico not much color change yet.
you girls look very fall-ish. i'm sure you enjoyed your brief exposure to fall weather!
Oh fun! Donna you keep up with everything! what a great Grandma/mom/Daughter!!
Post a Comment