Saturday, February 4, 2012

Our very own Ground Hog….

image-35

  My Father- Jack H. Wampler was born Feb. 2nd, 1933 on Ground Hog’s Day!

DSC07038 This year he celebrated 79 years!

DSC07041 We had dinner at a Cuban Cafe-Fernandez de Bull

DSC07042 My father is a special man and loved by many! No one can take his place as a G.pa to his grandkids and great grandchildren. His artistic talent will live on forever through his gifts of love to us. We wish you many more years of health, happiness and love!

3 comments:

Philippe said...

Happy birthday, G.pa!!! ;)

audrey said...

Hey mom if u could show this to grandpa- happy 79th birthday!! That Cuban food looks delicious! Sorry I didn't call I was studying for a huge test. Wish we could've been there with u but I'm sure mom & grandma made the day special for u. We love u grandpa! Hope u had a wonderful day!
Audg
Ps. I still have the rocks u painted for me up around my house

Aunt Sue said...

A handsome groundhog indeed! And I see that Marty stayed away from the cake. Looks like you all enjoyed a happy day.