Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Grandmothers Privileges…

Being a mother of six children was rewarding and challenging at the same time but nothing compares to that of being a Grandmother and yes- it does have it’s privileges. All reason goes out the window!

DSC07146 My first day arriving in WA. Gifts for Nate & Spencer….

DSC07147 DSC07151 Audrey picked me up from the airport so I was able to see these cuties all in one day!

DSC07154

I began G.ma duty- Nate walks to the bus stop each day and Spencer tags along!

DSC07155 Wanted to make sure I saw him get on :)

DSC07157 Once home it’s time for hot choc. in a Green Lantern glass ( a G.ma privilege)

DSC07163  Ginny & Spencer having fun….

next the arrival of our newest grandchild….

4 comments:

The Thompson Family said...

Awwww Donna! That is such a great post. You do have beautiful grandkids!! Such a blessing :)

lisa said...

you have some adorable grandkids! and it's pretty obvious how excited they were to have grandma around :)

Janet Crossen said...

I still love your blog. Janet

Aunt Sue said...

Congratulations! Another beautiful baby. What a nice name and he has such big bright eyes. I've been waiting to hear.