Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sweet is the work…

DSC07120

Getting ready for our first pack night in Immokalee… April 4th, 2012

DSC07121  Sebastian

DSC07124 Christopher- is our youngest!

DSC07125 Adrian

DSC07126

Wikerson

DSC07127 Manuel

DSC07129 Gustavo

DSC07130 Kervens

DSC07131 Wilson(and his mom) he’s our oldest and very responsible- his brothers are Manuel & Christopher!DSC07133 one of our boys was missing (Sodosky). If I seem alittle carried away with these boys it’s because I am. Besides the awards we had games outside-

DSC07138 Here’s Wilson doing his cool walk during the egg and spoon game.

For my avid follwers- I will be gone for two weeks to help out our daughter Amber in my Grandmotherly duties. We are expecting our 7th grandchild- plus I’ll get to see Nate, Spencer & Ginny. So cute pictures to come…

 

3 comments:

Marylou Navarrete said...

I just wanted to say that you and your husband are doing a wonderful job with the boyz here in Immokalee. For so long i have hoped for someone to step up and
except the role as a cubscout leader. This blog of yours is so neat and thank you for posting the pics on it. Can i share it with other contacts of mine to see your site.
Thank you for all your efforts, we are blessed to have you two in our childrens lives and I know you are making a difference in there young lives.
always marylou v navarrete

Jenn said...

Looks like a fun night! What a blessing you are to the lives of those young men, I'm sure!
Congratulations on the new grandbaby--have fun!

Smith Family said...

What a sharp looking group of boys. Way to go!