Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Spring Fair in Puyallup….

DSC07213

My last Saturday in Washington I took Nate & Spencer to the fair- thanks to Audrey & Dan for inviting us and Amber & Ben for letting me drive their vehicle with the boys all by myself.

DSC07215 Finally our 1st ride after waiting in long lines…

DSC07220 There were many rides (all fun) especially this one where you could get ‘wet’

DSC07223 This was the last one for the boys and I thought Spencer would be afraid, but as you can see from his face- he is having a great time!

DSC07226 meeting up with cousin ‘Ginny”

on to the livestock…

DSC07231 G.ma had us milk a ‘fake cow’

DSC07235Spencer loved the ‘Pygmy goat’ 

DSC07227 Real piglets (oink)

DSC07238 life wouldn’t be complete without a roasted ear of corn (yummy)

DSC07241 Giraffe at the fair?

DSC07242 yes- these are my adorable grandchildren!

DSC07243 The boys were so well behaved and we had a great time- we ate an elephant ear and of course a Corn Dog (so I could say they had some protein)

Visits….

DSC07246 Here’s Miss Ginny

DSC07211 Thanks AnnMarie & Larry (Steve’s Bro.) for spending a few hours with us!

DSC07250 so fun getting together :)

DSC07245 Until next time…

4 comments:

audrey said...

loved the pics! Thanks for taking care of Ginny so Dan and I could go to the temple. that was so nice and we can't wait for you (and dad) to visit again!!
audg

Aunt Sue said...

Oh I'm sure you hated to leave. You can tell the boys sure had fun; and I love the picture with Ginny reaching for the corn cob. Hey - I didn't hardly recognize Audrey without her curls!

Jenn said...

Looks like a fun time with the grandkids! What a fun fair! I can't believe how big Ginny is getting--wasn't she just born?!? You are a lucky grandma to be able to visit so often!

Rachel said...

The fair in Puyallup is so much fun! You make being a grandma look like the best job in the world :)