Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Vintage Halloween….

Old Halloween photos of kids 001 1989- Patrick holding our traditional ‘Ghost Cake’

Old Halloween photos of kids 002

 Phil as Batman (1989)

Old Halloween photos of kids 003 Ashley as a ‘Puppy Dog’ (2 years old)

Old Halloween photos of kids 004

 Andrea- Witch of the Webs ( 6 years old)

Old Halloween photos of kids 006 Amber as ‘Maxie’ 1989

Old Halloween photos of kids 007

Audrey is a SuperGirl- 1989

Thought I’d surprise you guys and dig up some old photos…. so many to choose from. Could have been alot worse- I was kind :)

Miss going out with you guys in the Lake Park neighborhood (those were the days). Look at our old kitchen. Never forget….

Old Halloween photos of kids 005 We love you (a.k.a. the clown and cruella)

4 comments:

Patrick said...

Love the Cruella costume, lol! Those pics are great! Do you have that Gandalf one that I did that one year? I'm missing decorating the yard and scaring the snickers out of those poor souls that found our door! :D Hopefully LA stacks up to Lake Park!

ben said...

Cute post. And thank you for being "kind." I shudder to think what would have been posted...if this is considered kind. Hahaha! What was I thinking with my fro bangs?! Gotta love 80 's perms!

Smith Family said...

What fun! Love your costumes. Love love the Cruella.

andrea thompson said...

hahahahaha amber's is so great! i am still laughing.