Friday, November 23, 2012

Our Door is Always Open~~~

Since I am used to having alot of family around, I couldn’t bear the thought of no one coming for Thanksgiving- and I do like to cook on this holiday. So I invited Missionaries…

DSC08267 My Fun Turkey Name Place Holders…

 DSC08268

 My helpers- Sisters Andersen & Williamson

DSC08269 Naples & Immokalee Missionaries- since working with the cub scouts we have gotten to know the Elders in Immokalee very well (last four)

DSC08271 We had two more join us from the Bahia ward for a game of Croquet.

So we got our wish of not being alone and the left overs were few!

Hope your Thanksgiving was Yummy~~~

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What a wonderful way to spend Thanksgiving!

Smith Family said...

How how fun! That's what we did last year. We had another family over, Riley had just gotten home from his mission and had (4) missionaries! Loved it! This year our missionaries new to our ward here already had an invite and probably the best since I was so not feeling well. We ate out! First time ever!