Thursday, November 29, 2012

We will sing for you…

November is a busy Birthday month in the Thompson Family- Audrey on the 22nd, Spencer turned 4 on the 24th, Steve the 27th (which was also his Dad’s b-day) and Phil on the 30th. This year was quite different in that it was only the two of us celebrating on Steve’s actual b-day. Hard to sing alone :)

DSC08272 Steve with his French Toast breakfast after returning from the gym.

DSC08275 He got lots of nice cards and phone calls from each of our darling children…

DSC08278 since working with the cub scouts I wanted to give Steve a remembrance of it and ordered this special Scout nutcracker!

DSC08280 our collection is growing…

DSC08284 Now this looks official~~~

DSC08285 The next night was Cub Scouts so we decided to celebrate and ‘surprise’ our Cub Master :)

DSC08287 What a Crew…

5 comments:

Patrick said...

aw, I wish i could be there to sing happy birthday with you!

Awesomeness is hereditary, so yeah, thanks for that! ;)

Dan's mom kept saying how much I look like you Dad, haha. Ping keeps saying the same thing. I was over at Grandma's, and we were looking at Grandpa's photo (the black and white one, where he is quite young), and if we covered up the lower half, it looked just like me. Crazy! You, me & Gpa all share those Thompson eyes and cheeks! Here's to hoping your cheeks are all big and red with smiles!

Ashley said...

ALways <3 your blog mom. You have the best things to say. I really loved what you
wrote about grandpa. : ) The halloween photos-so funny! baha. And wish I could've
been there for dad's bday.

Aunt Sue said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAYS to your family. November is a beautiful month of the year. Looks like you had a house full for Thanksgiving. I'm sure you were thankful for the sisters' help. What a neat idea with the nut cracker. That just "cracked" me up!

Janet Crossen said...

I hope that Steve had a great birthday. I sure think that Patrick looks and acts like Steve.

Amber said...

Spencer loved the "smashers" and the boy scout "smasher" too. I think we may have to start a tradition of collecting some nutcrackers too. :)