We took a journey to 'Forks', WA.
Home of Vampires and the Twilight
series. Andrea and cousin Sharsten
decided to take the offical tour of
all the hot spots. I myself have not
read the books ( I know- what else
do I do with my life) so was going
along for support! If you've read
the books I'm sure you will know what
these pictures are all about. Anyway-
the girls are cute!
a local resturant (it was scary)
the food that is! :)
3 comments:
It's actually Twilight...hahaha. Looks like you had a great time! Andrea has it good! Most of the family vacations I can recall involved Civil War battle fields...;)LUCKY
ahhh.... then I will correct the word- thanks! Never was good at spelling! :)
mom!!!! why did u put that last pic on there??? we both look like we are on drugs! ughh
Post a Comment