I started to reflect and realized this
will be my last time going with Andrea
to pick out her pumpkin. Thoughts of
her came to mind as my 'Little Princess'
Next October she will be at college :(
for at least 5 Halloweens!
Now she is a beautiful senior in High School
8 comments:
she's SO beautiful!
thanks mom ;)
Andrea you ARE so cute in that halloween photo! I am so proud of you too! You are so wise and mature for your age it blows my mind... I must be rubbing off on you. ;)
ohhh!!! I almost cried!! :( Don't worry Donna...she will be just an airplane ticket away!!!
The most important thing of all...it is...that you did a wonderful job at raising her :)
She is such a beauty.....I don't even want to think about when I'm in your shoes having my "lasts" of things like that with my kids at home. I mean it's what our goal is as Moms, but it's also a big change, you know? Best wishes as you enjoy this year with her.
I cannot believe this will be her last Halloween at home! I remember when she was born! She's a beauty!
Ummm...so Andrea fit in that costume 5 different times? Wow...she must have never grown until she hit high school...haha. Maybe she should try it on this year too, just for old times sake! ;)
hey amber! i was little and small and mom must of worked magic
Post a Comment