Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Walk Like An Egyptian....

Our 33rd Anniversary trip- Jan. 2011 We ran into Dan Richards in NYC airport-going on the
same flight as us to Egypt. This is when we arrived
in Cairo- small world!
Special bread being made- very yummy!

One of the Giza Pyramids


we got to go inside one of these-very hot - they like to
say- but it's a dry heat!

True Love- camel style...

These guys are called Tourist Police!

The famous Sphinx

Sound & Light show at the Pyramids of Giza!
This will be the first of many posts on Egypt- so stay
tuned! As most of you know from the news this turned
out to be quite the adventure!

7 comments:

Smith Family said...

John just saw on Facebook tonight that you had been in Egypt and made it home safely! Excited to read all about it!

Cindy Cragun said...

Wow! Glad to know you are safe. The photos are great. I can't wait to see more.

Julie said...

SO COOL!!! I would love to go there. Looks like a blast! Glad you made it home safely, it sounds pretty scary over there lately! Oh, and I know that rabbits stink :) Thats why I'd just give it a bath frequently. Zoee is indoors and I have been bathing her frequently since she was 2 months old. She doesn't mind it.

lisa said...

how amazing! i am truly jealous of your fun adventures! glad you guys had a great time and im excited to see more pictures!

audrey said...

nice pics I wish I could go there someday. Are you going to post a pic of the tanks or protestors?

missliss5/Melissa said...

Ahhh! Very cool pictures! Fun to see the picture of Dan on there, too. I love the picture you got with the woman with flat bread covering the table. And so many other great pictures!

Jennifer Nielson said...

Wow Donna- AMAZING! Just love all of your trips! Glad you are home safe and sound :)