Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Conch Republic...

Feb. 12, 2011 My Dad and I visiting Key West- on a chilly day!
Unique sights to behold....

The main reason we came was for the groundbreaking
at the Key West Branch where I joined the church.


My Dad and Gary Kelly (both past Branch Presidents)

'Donna & Sondra'
Turning the dirt.....

Steve & Sonny take a turn!

We always have to stop here for
'Cuban Food'

Love the quaint houses....

Wondering what to do with those extra shells you have?

Another Cow?
I know you're thinking- you just went there? But this
was an important event for us and we've been waiting
a long time. We hope to have a new chapel in Key West
by the end of the year! Change is good but my heart
will always stay with that 'little building' where it all started!


2 comments:

Robin Hutchins said...

I love that little yellow house ..... Maybe that could be my next home .....

Thanks for sharing ...

Take care
Robin

Tillotson Family said...

That is great news. I will have to pass it on to my in-laws. They will be excited too. I am glad you got to be there.