Over the Valentine's Day wk.end
we stopped by Audrey & Dan's
to bring over Nate & Spencer so
we could attend the Godard open
house (for Ben's brother).
this is the Orchid plant you
left with Audrey & Dan. Look
how much it has grown- amazing!
how much it has grown- amazing!
1st time... we all agree he is a cutie!
Thanks for babysitting :)
me! All I got him was 2 candy bars...
I like to make a special dinner/dessert for
Valentine's Day. Don't you love it when
the cake comes out perfect from the pan
and nothing sticks?
Here's the finished product.....
we need more dessert like a hole in the head.
and nothing sticks?
we need more dessert like a hole in the head.
For those of you unaware- we had a church party
with a Bake auction to help out the Young Women
in our ward for camp this summer- we bought 4
different desserts (my husband mostly). Luckily
we don't mind sharing...
3 comments:
It's been too long since I've visited your blog! Loved the Israel posts....wow, trip of a lifetime, eh?!
yea my orchid is gorgeous thanks for noticing mom!
The secret's in the sauce :D
I've NEVER had a cake come out perfectly from the pan, haha! What fun!
Post a Comment