Monday, October 18, 2010

Little Women.....

Here we are in the mall....
for the occasion of Emily getting her
ears pierced for her 8th b-day.
Hailey decided to entertain herself
and began modeling items in the store!
This picture cracked me up- Emily was
alittle teary eyed after the first ear and
Hailey wanted to make her laugh.
So on go the wrist bands and the face.
Ashley I'm sure you'll enjoy this one :)

Here she is- all done and now the
smile comes.....
Calabasas, CA.

3 comments:

audrey said...

thats a super funny and cute pic of hailey. i miss them

Smith Family said...

My mom made me wait until I was 12. I was thinking 8 for Macey. I started talking it up. But since she is sometimes such a tomboy - when she decided on a whim that she wanted them pierced that day I didn't hesitate. We went right then! Before she could change her mind. I even enlisted recruits so she wouldn't/couldn't back out.

Laine said...

I don't know why, but that picture of Hailey holds an expression that reminds me Audrey.