My children know this is a 'big moment'
I have replaced the bulletin board in the pantry....
Some may say- that's no 'big deal' but I have had this
bulletin board since we lived in Orlando (1985-1987)
so going on..... 26 years!
The ole gal still has function mind you but she has seen
her day and I have been eyeing this new set up below
from Pottery Barn (drool)
whole thing!
another view- Steve and my Dad
worked hard to get this up. It was a
birthday present from my beloved! :)
I went out immediately to get colored
worked hard to get this up. It was a
birthday present from my beloved! :)
dry markers. Steve was smiling at me
as I was writing on the calendars.
As you can see it's not complete yet.
Almost afraid to put things on it (hah).
Funny how the simple things can
make you happy :)
9 comments:
ooooooOO...I love it! I would love something like that, except I don't think i have the wall space, or the pocket change. You will be so organized now! good job dad!
Ahhhh, the sweet smell or organization. I LOVE things to be organized. As you know my office is anything but. I can dream though. :P Your new PB stuff looks wonderful. Sometimes you just gotta do the whole - 'Out with the old, in with the New' thing.
Change is always good! The new set-up looks great and I'm sure she will provide you with organizational bliss!
beautiful!
Love it, love it!!! I need one of those.
Oh my lands of time! I can't believe that bulletin board was actually that old (nearly as old as me!). I'm surprised it didn't grow fibrous roots into the woodwork and mortar or something like that. What will you do with the old one now? Next thing we know, you'll change the cow wallpaper in for chickens! Oh the times they are a-changing... :p
I wish I had the wall space for this beauty. I can practically smell the sweet scent of organization through the computer screen :)
That is so COOL! Now I want one just like it. I feel organized just looking at it. Happy late birthday. Sorry, I am not on the ball this year.
Love it! I love all those wonderful organizational tools. Even when I was growing up, I'd reather find a "toy" in the stationary section than in the actual "toy" section of the store! Enjoy it!!!
Post a Comment