celebrating Lil Bickford
Lil with two of her daughters-
Nancy & Chris
This is Lil's first time to the Naples Zoo!
Lil loves Giraffes and has a collection of them at her home!
(L to R): Cindy, Marty, Donna, Lil, Chris & Nancy
Lil turns 88 on March 12th and I wanted to make it
special for her. So I decided it was high time she saw
the Giraffes at the Naples Zoo. I have been Lil's
visiting teacher for many years- she taught my son
Patrick (who is now 26) as a Sunbeam! I have learned
so much from her- she is a dear friend. I am so
thankful we have this program in our church so I can
develop friendships that will last a life time!
Happy Birthday Lil....
special for her. So I decided it was high time she saw
the Giraffes at the Naples Zoo. I have been Lil's
visiting teacher for many years- she taught my son
Patrick (who is now 26) as a Sunbeam! I have learned
so much from her- she is a dear friend. I am so
thankful we have this program in our church so I can
develop friendships that will last a life time!
Happy Birthday Lil....
2 comments:
Awww...Sister Bickford! I was her visiting teacher for about two months when we first moved back to Naples. Glad to see her (and her daughters) doing so well! What a fun day at the zoo!
I really enjoyed your blog folder. My mom has no pc/internet so l will bring her home one day & share it with her...she will enjoy it so! (technology amazes her) She says you are her "best" friend. Thanks for helping to make her feel loved & special. It means so much at her age & you will never know how much she loves you! You're a wonderful servent of our dear Savior...bless you. nancy
Post a Comment