Birthday lunch at Bajio's Mexican Grill
Jill & Donna
(Ava is 2 yrs. old and adorable- she was posing with
her arm around me)
(Duster slippers- my unique gift)
(here we are daughters- living it up)
Thanks Lee...
Here she is again- my best buddy- Lil
The cake was so big- we could recycle
it that night!
Thanks to my parents, Steve & family too!
7 comments:
Looks like a fun time! Wish I could have been there :) Happy Birthday!
im glad hinalei's mom got to go :)
Happy Birthday! So many familiar faces. :) Hope your day was wonderful!
So fun to see all the familiar faces from Naples. Wish I could've been there to celebrate with you all. Happy Belated Birthday!
Happy Belated Birthday! I wish I could have celebrated with you! It looks like you had fun! I You're right, if you have to share your b-day with anyone Kenzie's pretty great. ;-) Love your new organization board-looks like something I'd put to good use too.
so many fun posts! I'm so impressed with the bulletin board!
Happy Belated Birthday, donna. I know, very late. But every time I see your birthday photos my heart oozes with love for our naples loved ones. Love to see these. :)
Post a Comment