Life in England is all about the countryside and wouldn't be complete for me without a cow picture!
Sheep come in all assorted shapes and sizes! This one was not amused with my photography skills!
Pleasures along the way...
Andrea accompanied us- complete with Wellies!
another 'awww...' moment
just in case you lose your way!
You must admit- they are adorable :)
2 comments:
Aunt Gayle
said...
I checked in on your travels this morning and really enjoyed your pictures of Family. You and Steve are having a wonderful life and I am so happy for you. Be Safe, Gayle:)
As the years pass, I am coming more and more to understand that it is the common, everyday blessings of our common everyday lives for which we should be particularly grateful. They are the things that fill our lives with comfort and our hearts with gladness -- just the pure air to breathe and the strength to breath it; just warmth and shelter and home folks; just plain food that gives us strength; the bright sunshine on a cold day; and a cool breeze when the day is warm.”
I've spent the past 40 years married to a wonderful guy named Steve- 6 children have blessed our home and currently 10 grandchildren. Now an 'Empty Nester' I volunteer as a Giraffe docent at the Naples Zoo . Of course being a grandparent is my greatest reward!
2 comments:
I checked in on your travels this morning and really enjoyed your pictures of Family. You and Steve are having a wonderful life and I am so happy for you. Be Safe, Gayle:)
you and your livestock ;)
Post a Comment