A new grandson is born… Harrison Everett on April 12th, 2012
While waiting for Mom, Dad & Harrison to come home from the hospital- we took a walk in the woods….
G.ma’s are pretty fun I guess…
She even let Nate take a picture of us with her camera…
Thanks for letting me have so much fun at your house!
4 comments:
how is it that you always manage to take such "flattering:..ahem...photos of my children? must be a special gift. ;) thanks again for coming out! we miss you tons! <3
Ha! You have some pretty cute grand kids :)
How sweet they are! I was wondering what day Harrison was born on. Looks like you are having fun with your grandsons. I'm sure they truly enjoy having you with them. I popped over and took a look at The Flossin Crossens with Dr Dan - that's just wonderful. Ginny sure is growing and is oh so cute.
Looks like a fun visit! What a beautiful new grandbaby!
Post a Comment